After 6pm, you can park in any parking meter or parking lot (so long as the space isn't marked as reserved) on the UNH campus.
Be sure to follow UNH parking procedures and note that if you are on campus between 8am and 6pm that UNH parking policies are strictly enforced. Failure to observe and follow procedures may lead to ticketing or towing.
F Lot Parking (Directions are below)
F Lot is the closest parking for the McGregor station and for Rudman and Spaulding Halls. If F Lot is full, continue down College Rd.; on your left you will find P Lot (1st lot on left) and B Lot (2nd lot on left). If you park in any of these lots, just walk back the way you came.
H Lot Parking (Directions are below)
H Lot is the closest parking for NH Hall. Occasionally H Lot will be closed. If this occurs, you should park in A Lot.
From Lee Traffic Circle and Points West:
1. Follow Route 4 into Durham. Exit at Route 155A (follow the signs for UNH).
2. Make a right at the end of the ramp onto Main Street and follow for 1 mile to your first traffic light.
For H Lot:
3. When stopped at the light, NH Hall is on your left.
4. Proceed straight and take the next left onto Edgewood Rd.
5. H Lot is at the intersection of Main St. and Edgewood Rd.
6. Turn left into H Lot.
For F Lot:
3. Turn right at this light onto College Road.
4. At the bottom of the hill just past the blinking yellow light, turn right onto Service Rd. Once on Service Rd., take an immediate left into F Lot.
From Portsmouth and Points East:
1. Follow Route 4 into Durham. 1.5 miles past the Route 108 off-ramp, you will reach a traffic light.
2. Make a left onto Madbury Road at this light. Continue 1 mile on Madbury Road to your first stop sign.
3. Turn right at this stop sign onto Edgewood Road.
For H Lot:
4. H Lot is near the end of Edgewood, on the right.
For F Lot:
4. Turn right onto Main Street. Make an immediate left at the next traffic light onto College Road.
5. At the bottom of the hill just past the blinking light, turn right onto Service Rd. Once on Service Rd., take an immediate left into F Lot.